1 kg pork backbones
1000 ml water
1 tablespoon black pepper seeds
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
1 coriander root, crushed
10 g culantro, chopped
10-20 g bird’s eye chili, to taste
4-8 tablespoons lime juice, to taste
4-8 tablespoons fish sauce, to taste
How to Cook
- Wash pork backbones thoroughly and put them in a pot. Fill the pot with 1 liter of water to cover the bones and turn on medium heat.
- Add black pepper seeds, salt, crushed garlic and crushed coriander root.
- After boiling, scoop out the foam that rose to the top
- Simmer 3 hours.
- Prepare chopped culantro and crushed bird’s eye chili.
- When serving, put the bones and broth in a bowl and sprinkle with chopped culantro. Season to taste with crushed bird’s eye chili, lime juice and fish sauce. Enjoy!