120 g Chinese kale
20 g salted fish
1 tablespoon garlic
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
2 tablespoons water
How to Cook
- Peel hard stems from the kale. Cut into bite-sized pieces then blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Fry salted fish with oil in a pan until fragrant. Press salted fish into small pieces.
- Add crushed garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add water and season with light soy sauce, sugar and ground white pepper.
- Add blanched kale and stir well. Enjoy!