1 tablespoon lard
200 g pork jowl/pork cheek
1 tablespoon garlic
3 banana peppers
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
sliced cayenne peppers
How to Cook
- Fry pork jowl/pork cheek with lard in a pan.
- After the pork is cooked and brown, add pounded garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add water to deglaze the pan.
- Add sliced banana peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes. The peppers should still be a little crispy.
- Season with fish sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add sliced cayenne peppers and chopped spring onions and stir. Enjoy!