100 g pork
30 g onion
50 g red, yellow and green bell peppers
30 g pineapple
30 g cucumbers
30 g tomato
10 g spring onions
Sweet and Sour Sauce
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon palm sugar
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
How to cook
- Cut pork, onions, bell peppers, pineapple, cucumbers, tomato and spring onions into bite size pieces.
- Without oil, thicken tomato sauce in a pan on medium low heat. Add palm sugar, rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Stir until the sugar and salt dissolve and combine well, set aside the sauce.
- Fry pork in a pan. After the pork is cooked, add onions and stir for a few minutes until the onions are cooked and translucent.
- Add pineapple and bell peppers and stir for a couple minutes.
- Add cucumber, tomato and the prepared sweet and sour sauce and stir.
- Add spring onions, stir well and serve.