- 400 g pork sirloin / shoulder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 80 ml milk
- 2-4 tablespoons garlic
- 1 coriander root
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon white pepper seed
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon green cap sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to cook
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces, not thick.
- Marinate pork with baking soda, light soy sauce and milk, massage for 3-5 minutes until the liquid is absorbed into the pork. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make fried garlic by pounding small cloves of garlic and fry in lard until golden crispy.
- Make “Sam-klo” by pounding together coriander root, garlic and white pepper seed in a mortar.
- Heat a wok, add 2 tablespoons of lard. Fry Sam-klo until fragrant. Season with light soy sauce and green cap sauce. Add marinated pork to stir fry.
- When the pork is cooked, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water, stir to combine.
- Serve with fried garlic sprinkles and garnish with coriander leaf. Enjoy!